Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Made some new foot pegs and went for a rip

Made some new wider foot pegs for the JR80 by cutting some steel strips and welding them onto the original foot pegs. They are great!









Monday, April 13, 2020

Razor MX650

I picked up a Razor MX 650. The batteries were toast. Replaced with a scooter battery and its good as new. I plan on building a new battery pack for it and configuring a new motor and controller to get more speed. I started off by stripping it down to the frame, cutting out the battery trays, and moving the shock mount so it will be a little taller for me.


Saturday, April 11, 2020

Peugot 103

Picked up a Pug 103. I have had a bunch of 103s but they have always been missing too many parts to bring back to life. 

First thing I did was chop the seat and lower it. Took a little welding but it worked great.
Then I threw some JR80 low bars on it and redid a some of the cables.
I also took the rear fender apart, separated the two parts and chopped the end off. 








Saturday, April 4, 2020

XR200R Test Ride

There is a great little service road next to the rail road tracks by my house that I ride. I took the XR200 on it to test it out the new top end. Seems great. 

Monday, March 30, 2020

Xr200r top end refresh

After numerous problems with the Xr I finally called it quits. I took the top end to Bill Bune for a bore and valve job. I slapped it back together and it runs so much better. Lifts the front end in 2nd no problem now.








Sunday, March 29, 2020

Another xr200r seat update

I decided to redo the xr200r seat again. I took the seat cover off and shaved the foam down with an angle grinder and flap disc. I made the read smaller so it would be more flush with the rear fender.  For the seat cover, I used an crf cover for the center strip and sewed black to the sides. 






Sunday, March 15, 2020

Custom Hobbit Seat

Made a seat cover for a Hobbit.  Used a treats seat pan with a wood base covered in carpet pad foam. 









Monday, February 10, 2020

XR200R Refresh

I took apart the XR200R and rebuilt the top end with new gaskets, timing chain, timing tensionors, and other odds n ends. I also painted the frame black and installed a new exhaust.